Thursday, May 15, 2014

MyGuy Tips 5/15/14: The wonderful Wiz of the Clips.

If you need some MyGuy Tips & Guidelines click Here.

WHAT HAPPENED? Beats me, I'm going to miss one or two picks though, it's educated guessing. I try to pick "safe" players to maximize points for those who can only pick a player and leave MyGuy for the rest of the quarter. The second I hopped on the Hibbert train, was the second that train derailed....again!

Most of my twitter friends have told me THEY DID receive points from the 4th quarter of the last game. If you got points, they should have posted around 12:07 EST. So maybe Viggle Support got it fixed. To be safe, take screenshots, but it should be okay to play all 8 quarters of MyGuy now.

The Heat and Spurs deprive us of games Friday night, we also won't have games Saturday night. But Sunday afternoon we're back to NBA action regardless of who wins tonight. (I expect the Clippers and Wizards to extend the series to 7 games.) Thanks to all my new twitter friends who followed @HuuMyGuy. I usually live tweet the games and we get some good interaction. I'm not sure how involved I will be tonight. But if you give me a follow, it's usually as fun as a pants party.

Pacers at Wizards (8ET ESPN) 

Pacers
George (Points B, Rebounds B-, Assists C+, Steals B-, Blocks C+)
Good Hibbert (Pts: B-, Rebs: A, Blks A) 
Bad Hibbert (Pts: D-, Rebs: F, Blks C-, Playing Time: D)
West (Pts B, Rebs B-, Blks C-)
Wizards
Wall (Pts B, Rebs C+, Assists B, Steals B+)
Beal (Pts B-, Asts B-, Streak B)
Hilario (Pts B-, Rebs B-, Blks C-)

Yeah... I was a little wrong about Hibbert. I thought he was back to being steady, and he was not. The problem with this series is there really is no clear cut guy. OBVIOUSLY, Gortat killed it last game (31 pts, 16 rebs) but before that (2 pts, 3 rebs) and before that (4 pts, and 10 rebs) and before that (21 pts, 11 rebs). A little too up and down for my taste, my apologies to "Lebron Gortat." In MyGuy I aim for consistency; I want a player I can stick with for at least 5-6 minutes of game time. This series has been one where it's been good to be on twitter to follow the changes. I'm taking a shot in the dark because I think the Wiz will win. I'm going with Hilario, but if something changes in the first 3 or 4 minutes I won't hesitate to change my guy quicker than I usually would.


My Pick: Hilario. If you want the best players, go with George or Wall. West is a tad more consistent than George and if Beal gets hot. (I will be slightly quicker to change this game)

Blocks: Hibbert, Nene or Gortat

Protect Your Points Player (When you hit 150 in a quarter): Bynum (Pacers) What is the PYP Player?

Thunder At Clippers (9:30 ET TNT)

Durant (Points A++, Rebounds B, Assists B, Free throws A, Streak A-)
Westbrook (Pts B+, Rebs B+, Asts B+, FT % B, Streak B) 
Paul (Points B, Rebs C, Assists A, Steals B, FT% B+, Streak B+)
Griffin (Points A, Rebs A-, Blocks B-, FT% C+, Streak B)

This was another game I got "wrong." Durant was okay (even a bad game for him isn't all that bad). I expect him to bounce back. I expect the Clippers to win and be very good in this game, so Griffin is a close second. If I think the tide is turning near the end of the first I wouldn't mind switching to Griffin or Paul for a quarter. If Westbrook starts to knock down a couple shots he can get hot quickly so feel free to pull the trigger to switch to him if you feel inclined.


My Pick: Durant (All 4 quarters)
Won't be afraid to switch to Griffin ,Westbrook or Paul

Blocks: Ibaka, Griffin, Jordan

PYP Player: Turkoglu (Clippers)





No comments:

Post a Comment