Wednesday, May 14, 2014

MyGuy Tips 5/14/14: The Spurs kicking up the Heat

Recap from the last times these two play. Lebron went for 49....so yeah he was a good pick. LOL. Unfortunately, my other top pick was Parker. The Blazers made an adjustment and placed Batum on Parker and that slowed him down. Basketball is a game of adjustments, NBA teams do it, and so shall we. I will live tweet the first game (maybe the second if you're good). Following along helps you change to a player if my original pick is not doing well or when he is sitting. @HuuMyGuy So far my twitter followers seem to be doing better at MyGuy.... I don't have the facts to back that up, I just feel it's true

If you need some MyGuy Tips click Here.

So for about half a week now, I noticed that we weren't getting the 4th quarter points from the second game of the night. (Could have been going on longer). One of my readers sent in screen shots to Support@viggle.com and was credited points. I know MANY of us have had missing points, but Viggle will not call it a "widespread issue" yet. So IF you want your points, email them. Not sure if you will need a screenshot or not. My guess is this issue will not be resolved for a while; take a screenshot at the end of the 4th quarter of the second game so you can get credit when you email in.

On a side note. I've been blocked by @vigglesupport on twitter because of my numerous complaints of the scoring issue. Considering how much help they actually gave me, not heartbroken. Although, I could always start the @ViggleNOTsupport twitter handle so I can dish out sage advice like: "I'm sorry for the inconvenience, please email Support@Viggle.com to resolve your issue" :)

I expect the Heat and Spurs to win...if that happens. No MyGuy on Friday night :(

Heat VS Nets 7 ET on TNT

Heat
James (Points A, Rebounds B, Assists B, Blocks B-, Steals B-, Free Throw % B, Streak A-)
Bosh (Pts B, Rebs B+, Blks B, FT% B, Streak B)
Wade (Pts B-, Rebs C, Asts B-. FT% B-, Streak B-)
Nets
Johnson (Pts B+, Rebs B-, Asts B, FT% A-, Streak B)
Pierce (Pts C+, Rebs C+, Asts C, FT% B)
Williams (Pts B-, Rebs C, Asts B+, FT% B)
Garnett (Pts C-, Rebs B+, Blks B)

We're learning right? Lebron goooooood. Let's temper our expectations just a tad. That was a great game, even by Lebron standards. But he's still the best bet to get points each quarter. He just does so much. If the Heat win tonight they will eliminate the Nets, they are at home, so we EXPECT Lebron to have a hand in that.

My Pick: Lebron James all 4 quarters. Chris Bosh OR Joe Johnson when James is sitting.


Protect Your Points Player (When you hit 150 in a quarter): Lopez (Nets) What is the PYP Player?

Spurs Vs Blazers 9:30 ET TNT

Spurs
Duncan (Pts A-, Rebs A-, Blks A-, FT% C, Streak B)
Parker (Pts A-, Asts A-, Stls B-, FT% B, Streak B-)
Leonard (Pts B-, Rebs B, Asts C, Steals B, FT% B, Streak B-)
Blazers
Aldridge (Pts A-, Rebs B, Blks C+, FT% B, Streak B)
Lillard (Pts B, Asts B+, Stls B, FT% A-, Streak B)
Batum (Pts B+, Rebs B-, Asts C+, FT% A-, Streak B)

The Blazer won one!!! They contained Parker and won one! The mantra now is "Why not us?" for the Blazers (NO team out of like 190 NBA teams has ever come back from a 3-0) deficit. I appreciate the moxy, but I fully expect the Spurs to look like they did in games one, two and three. Parker was good those games, but I expect the Blazers to try and stop him again like they did in game 4. I'm taking Duncan, he may not score as much as Parker, but rebounds, points and blocks. I guess we shall see when the game starts and if I need to make an adjustment.

My Pick: Duncan. In order Parker (Spurs), Aldridge (Blazers), Leonard (Spurs), Lillard (Blazers) as replacements.

Garbage time players: All four of these games ended with bench players on the floor. If it is another blowout I like Barton (Blazers) or Joseph (Spurs). These guys like to shoot.

Blocks: Looking for just rebounds and blocks? Robin Lopez (Blazers) does that pretty well. He also has a decent FT%. Duncan does a little worse at FTs but scores more.

PYP Player: Myck Kabongo (Spurs)

No comments:

Post a Comment