Wednesday, May 28, 2014

MyGuy Miyagi: Lebron Turns Up The Pace 5/28/2014

Now to the the MyGuy stuff:  New to MyGuy? Check out our tips and guideline section Here.

My twitter is @HuuMyGuy. I will USUALLY tweet out who I have in at the start of quarters, if any of the main stars go to the bench and if I make changes during the game. I also have this chat room for us to converse about the game in. Tonight (this week actually) I'm a little busy. Got my second job tonight so it makes it hard to MyGuy. However, we do have TVs around so I can sort of keep track of the game. The chat room is full of engaging and smart people, if you can hop in, give it a chance.


Here is my theoretical schedule this week:
Wednesday 5/28: Work, spot check on the game
Thursday 5/29: Maybe around for the second half? (Twitter)
Friday 5/30: (If Miami wins tonight, there will be no game)
Saturday 5/31: I should be available...fingers crossed.

There needs to be two of me. Then I wouldn't be so lonely.

Heat at Pacers (8:30ET ESPN) 

Pacers
Paul George (Points B, Rebounds B-, Assists C+, Steals B-, Blocks C+)
Good Hibbert (Pts: B-, Rebs: A, Blks A) 
Bad Hibbert (Pts: D-, Rebs: F, Blks C-, Playing Time: D)
West (Pts B, Rebs B-, Blks C-)
Stephenson (B-, Rebs B, Asts B, Streak: B)

Heat
***James (Points A, Rebounds B, Assists B, Blocks B-, Steals B-, Free Throw % B, Streak A-)***
Bosh (Pts B, Rebs B+, Blks B, FT% B, Streak B)
Wade (Pts B-, Rebs C, Asts B-. FT% B-, Streak B-)

Protect Your Points Player (When you hit 150 in a quarter): Bynum (Pacers)  What is the PYP Player?

Sometimes the job is as easy as saying "Pick Durant/James." They are the two best players in the NBA. The reason people follow my tweets is because I'm the voice that tells them "Don't switch off Lebron James for George Hill." I'm your basketball conscience. Here to keep you from straying too far away from the crowd. James (and Durant) are the most likely players to get you the most consistent points. Sometimes they will have bad quarters, sometimes they will be outscored. But you are more likely to score more points with these guys then you are by switching back and forth.

Tier 1- Lebron James (My Pick).
This is a tough pick tonight. Seriously. The Pacers will not look like they did in game 4: abysmal. I think Indiana will look more like they did in game 1. Lebron had a dreadful 1st quarter and had THREE Turnovers in a row. I told everyone to stay the course and Lebron turned his -10 into 140 pts in the last six minutes of the game. In inspired me to write an EXTRA ARTICLE about his performance. Look, the Pacers are a VERY GOOD defensive team, and they don't make things easy. But Lebron James is ONE OF THE VERY BEST PLAYERS in the NBA. I trust him more than anyone else in this game. Lebron's bad game 1 final stats? 25 pts, 10 rebs, 5 asts, 3 stls, 4 turnovers (only one turnover after that bad six minute stretch). He is probably going to be okay for the most part.

Tier 2- Chris Bosh, Paul George, Lance Stephenson, Good Hibbert, Dwyane Wade

My Tier 2 SECOND QUARTER Pick: Stephenson
  • Stephenson- He trash talked Lebron and he paid for it; an awful game for him. However, we are back in Indiana, he had an excellent game 1 AND game 3 in the second quarter (this is game 5). He's a good player, not a superstar yet, but I FULLY expect and TRUST that he will bounce back. If everyone stays to form, he will start the second quarter as the best Pacer on the floor and he's done major damage in that six minute stretch. (Rebounds, assists and points)
  • Bosh- Uh...stay away until he actually does something. <----- amazed="" apparently="" blog....="" bosh="" but="" chris="" did="" game="" he="" i="" last="" li="" m="" my="" only="" played="" reads="" reason="" that="" well.="">
  • Good Hibbert- DID NOT SHOW UP FOR GAME 4....AT....ALL. I always say good players bounce back. He might, but Miami has done a pretty good job attacking Hibbert's weaknesses and staying away from his strengths. I don't trust him as much as Stephenson.
  • Wade- Wade has hit some shots in the 2nd and especially 4th quarters. He's not getting tons of rebounds, assists and steals, but he hasn't been bad. I like James because he just does more right now. <---- changed="" game.="" hasn="" last="" li="" since="" t="" this="">

No comments:

Post a Comment