Friday, July 4, 2014

MyGuy Miyagi: Brazil vs Colombia


Disclaimer: I do NOT know Futbol (Soccer) as well as I do basketball, not by a long shot. But I love the game, it is beautiful. I just looked at the stats and maybe I can figure something out for it.

A Prediction: 

Brazil 1 Colombia 0 (I stole this score from here... and they got the Germany/France score right.)

I went with a Brazil 3 Columbia 1 final score.... not sure why I think there isn't any defense in soccer.... I really think Columbia will win, but Brazil playing in Brazil. It's too much of a gamble to bet against them.

To Score First: 

Neymar is one of the best players in the world. But James (Ha-Mez) Rodriguez of Colombia has 5 goals in this tourney.

Jerseys:
Brazil
Colombia


Where: 

Estadio Castelao,Fortaleza 

Winner of this match plays Germany in the semis.

No comments:

Post a Comment