Monday, November 14, 2011

Black Fridddaaaayyyyy!

Well Well Well... we are LESS THAN 2 weeks away from one of my favorite days of the year. The day AFTER Thanksgiving. Otherwise known as Black Friday! The opening of the holiday shopping season. Why do I love it so much? Let's analyze that shall we? I'm a Tran. My parents, I wouldn't call them cheap, but they do love their money. As they should, I mean, they work hard for it. But the parents did pass down the gene to me. If you can not pay full price for something, then somehow I have done good.

This trait was further emphasized when I met a couple good friends of mine. The Boltons. Seriously, if I could sit down with these two for an hour and talk about the money we saved on items that we've purchased, then man, it was an hour well spent.

I'm frugal, what can I say? There is just something about a deal that just gets me off. Seriously, sales and deals? F**K my S**T up! (Yes, Like the Muppets do). I am proud to say that I have a plan for the Twenty Eleven Black Friday already. And I plan on blogging about it until the day comes. We have lots to talk about! New Hours, New Items, New PLACES! I'm so excited I just cannot hide it! But if you have any questions or Black Friday topics you want me to blog about, just go ahead and ask. Seriously, ask, I live for this stuff!

PS For those who know me, and know that I use www.swagbucks.com/refer/pongalonger then you know that I've been saving up Amazon.com gift cards that I've earned from the site. I haven't done a hard count.....but I estimate that I have approximately 850 dollars in gift cards this year to spend on Christmas!!!!! Whoo Hoo!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment