Sunday, April 26, 2009

Backlash Predictions...Revenge Time

So...I did absolutely horrible at the Wrestlemania PPV for the second year in a row...but here comes backlash for Redemption.

1- CM Punk vs Kane
Uh...do I need an explanation?
Winner: CM PUNK

2- Jericho vs The Dragon
Ricky "The Dragon" Steamboat has been impressive...for an old guy. Jericho won at Wrestlemania...but I feel another win is in the works for y2j.
Winner: JERICHO

3- ECW Title: Christian vs Jack Swagger (C)
The European titl....er.... ECW Title. I'm gonna say Christian finally tastes Championship Silver....it's not really a world title, but man.... that's another blog.
Winner: Christian

4- "I Quit" Jeff Hardy vs Matt Hardy
Jeff Hardy hasn't gotten a win in this series. Logic would say with Matt moving to Raw, give Jeff the win. It's an "I quit" match....heels say I Quit right? In this match....I see Jeff quitting. Matt Hardy is the winner.
Winner: MATT HARDY
(Doesn't sound plausible? Jeff beats the living hell out of his brother. Sees the pain he's inflicted on him, and feels guilty, ends the match just before finishing Matt off by saying I quit.)

5- Last Man Standing: Edge vs Cena (C)
Um...Smackdown doesn't have a world title. So....Edge wins right? He has to. Wrong. Same thing happened at Backlash last year. Do I think CM Punk is going to use his MITB on Cena? No...No I don't.
Winner: JOHN CENA

6- HHH/Batista/Shane O'Mac vs Legacy
Can Trips finally lose the title? Lot of people expecting a Batista or Shane heel turn. I'm hoping for one too. Namely Batista, I feel like that'll add more to his character. And Orton will have the belt. I think they'll end it with Orton pinning Shane.
Winner: RANDY ORTON

No comments:

Post a Comment